Located on a hill overlooking the city, the Nha Trang Cathedral was built in 1928 and finished in 1934 in French Gothic style.
Stained glass windows look onto colonnaded cloisters running the length of each size of the building.
The three catheral bells, cast in France in 1789, are still in fine working order. The former cemetery of the cathedral has been leveled and the land used to extend the city train station. Visitors are permitted to enter the cathedral provided there are no services taking place. The Nha Trang area still has a strong Catholic population. There are also Catholic Shops located around the Cathedral.