Dacia Hostel Dalat
“Dacia Hostel in Dalat is set up by 3 backpackers. Two from Vietnam and one from the Netherlands. We traveled to more than 50 countries and stayed in countless amount of hostels all around the world; from Asia to Europe, North to South America and Africa to Australia.
With all this time staying in different hostels, it was time to create the perfect place for backpackers in Dalat. We combined all our experience and thought about what would the perfect hostel look like.
We give you 3 reasons why Dacia Hostel is the best hostel in Dalat.
Our Common areas
Our common areas. The two rooftop common areas are the perfect place to meet people and make new friends. A place where you can hang out on the mattresses and bean bags, listening to music and enjoying a cold beer. Want to know your new friends better? Join the party games in the cinema room or relax with a movie or Netflix show.
As we are backpackers our self, we know what fellow backpackers want, expect and think. Combined with the knowledge about the area, we can help our guest perfectly. Show them the way to drive to some cool waterfalls or help them to book awesome adventurous activities.
As this is a newly build house, just over 2 years old, all the rooms and bathrooms are modern. Every booking included linen, towel, breakfast, WiFi and a lot more. The rooms are daily being cleaned to give this place a healthy atmosphere and a comfortable stay.”
What we offer:
- Good location 1,2km from Xuan Huong lake, peaceful area and close to all the attraction.
- Pub crawl every Friday night.
- Rooftop bar with great music and atmosphere.
- BBQ party and delicious dinner with our family and other guests 4 nights/a week.
- Spacious common area and cinema big television included Netflix channel.
- New modern facilities and amenities.
- Free to use washing machine and dryer.
- Private bathroom attached.
- Free to use hair dryer, iron, shampoo, shower gel, toothpaste, toilet paper and towels.
We speak fluent English. The managers are Dutch and a popular Vietnamese travel blogger. Both Vietnam expert, who can give you tips about what to do and where to eat, itinerary suggestions.