6:30 – 7:00 Tour guide pick you up at your hotel, departure to Lao Cai city.Travelling on new Highway Noi Bai. It will take around 5 hours.
12:30 Arrival in Sapa town, enjoy lunch in a local restaurant.
13:00 Bus will take you to the gate of Lao chai village start trekking to Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai village, exploring the local ethnic minorities life, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Journey will stop at Giang Ta Chai village.
There are 2 option:
Option 1: Stay overnight at hotel
Option 2: Overnight at homestay
18:00 having dinner and overnight in hotel. End of the first day
7:00 Have breakfast at hotel.
9:00 Trekking from hotel to Exploring Cat Cat village of H’mong – a colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twentieth century, learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools.
12:30 Enjoy a meal at a local restaurant in Sapa Town.
15:00 Driver take you back to Hanoi. End of tour at Hotel.
• Pick up/drop off by air-conditioned bus.
• English speaking guide.
• All entrance fees and sight seeings
• Meals; B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner
• Accommodation: Double/ Twin/ Triple sharing room
• Water on the bus
• Travel insurance.
• Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping).
• Single Supplement.
• Under 5 years old: Free of charge, sharing room with parents.
• From 5 up to under 9 years old charge 75%.
• From 9 years old up: Charge adult price.
• Single supplement: Pay extra $20
• Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to bad weather: possible strong wind, cyclone, fog…
• Bring your passport with valid visa (a must), insect repellent, hat or umbrella, swimsuits, cash …
APT Group, was established in 2004. The head office and branches of APT Group are located within Hanoi, provided professional tourism services such as domestic and international tours, restaurants, hotels, transportation. Other services includes Vietnam railway tickets, high-class tourist car tickets, Car Rental, visa – passport for studying abroad, travelling and business and air tickets of all airlines operating in Vietnamese market. International Licence No: 125222466 APT Travel Vietnam.
Hanoi: 5 Hang Chieu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi Tel: (+84) 4 6650 6262
Ho Chi Minh City: 359 Pham Ngu Lao Str., Dist. 1, HCM Tel: (+84) 8 3838 5091
Hoi An: 42 Phan Chau Trinh Str, Hoi An, Quang Nam Tel: (+84) 510 6251 888
Da Nang: 98 Hoang Van Thu Str, Da Nang City Tel: (+84) 511 3566 033
Ha Long: 5 Bai Chay Str, Ha Long City Tel: (+84) 33 627 3245
Hai Phong: P602c, Bussines Centre, Le Hong Phong Str. Tel: (+84) 313 556 583