Thang Tam’s Local Gods Communal House

Vung Tau Logo

Dinh Than Thang Tam Temple, or also known as Thang Tam’s Local Gods Communal House, was built in the Minh Mạng dynasty (1820-1840) as a place to worship the three men who founded the three Thang villages: Pham Van Dinh, Le Van Loc, and Ngo Van Huyen.

The architecture around the Tam Quan gate is particularly interesting, the public commune, the sanctum, the meeting room and the scene for military opera stage that is skillfully engraved.

Thang Tam's Local Gods Communal House

Information
Vietnamese: Đình Thắng Tam
Address: Thắng Tam, tp. Vũng Tàu, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Driving Directions (Road Map): Vung Tau Harbour to Thang Tam's Local Gods Communal House
Driving Directions (Road Map): Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) to Vung Tau