Founded in 1690 and served the largest Chinese ethnic group in Hoi An, the Fukien Assembly Hall or Phuoc Kien has an excellent work of architecture, also considered a heritage of historical significance.
The tree-entrance gate is a structure composed of seven-roof layers covered with blue enamel tube-tiles.
These roofs with gently curved corners overlap each other. A board with three Chinese characters “Kim Son Tu” is hung at the front hall. The hall houses three Chinese characters “Kim Son Tu” is hung at the front hall. The hall is dedicated to Thien Hau, goddess of the sea, on the main altar. To the left of her is Thuan Phong Nhi, a goddess who can hear ships in a range of thousands of miles, and on the right is Thien Ly Nhan, who can see them. This pagoda is also a place of gathering for the natives of Phuoc Kien.